(13) Other functions and duties granted by law and this Agreement.
5.3.2 Ligang Capital has the following rights to execute the partnership affairs:
(1) Managing the official seal of this Limited Partnership and seal of the representative appointed by Ligang Capital. Any document executed by and among this Limited Partnership and other parties shall bear its official seal and seals of the representatives appointed by Ningbo Yuansheng and Ligang Capital, respectively, at the same time;
(2) Opening, maintaining, and cancelling the bank account of this Limited Partnership and leaving the specimens of the official seal and special seal for finance of this Limited Partnership (or the official seal and seals of the two representatives appointed) for the bank account;
(3) Conducting due diligence investigation on store companies proposed to invest in and their store assets, and submitting due diligence report / analysis report/investment advice to this Limited Partnership;
(4) Handling the investment and other businesses of this Limited Partnership according to the decisions of the Investment Committee, and taking responsibilities for establishment or acquisition (if any) of store companies and store assets decided by the Investment Committee and subsequent follow-up work;
(5) Investing with, managing, utilizing, disposing, and withdrawing the property of this Limited Partnership according to the agreements herein and/or decisions of the Investment Committee;
(6) Disclosing the operation details of investment projects and the financial status of this Limited Partnership to all Partners on a quarterly basis;
(7) Taking all actions necessary for maintaining valid existence and business operation activities of this Limited Partnership;
(8) Distributing profits according to the profit distribution plan of the Investment Committee and the agreements set forth herein;
(9) Other functions and duties granted by law and this Agreement.
5.4 Representatives Appointed by the Managing Partners
5.4.1 Managing Partners shall appoint their representatives in writing to take responsibilities for specific partnership affairs. Managing Partners shall ensure that their representatives will independently execute the affairs of this Limited Partnership and abide by the agreements hereof. When this Limited Partnership is established, Managing Partner Ningbo Yuansheng will appoint [Jiaqin Wang] as its representative, and Managing Partner Ligang Capital will appoint [Lee Ligang Zhang] as its representative.
5.4.2 Managing Partners may replace their representatives, respectively, but shall notify the Limited Partners in writing five (5) working days in advance, and shall go through the change of industrial and commercial registration formalities. Other Partners shall cooperate in handling corresponding change of industrial and commercial registration formalities.